Based in Liverpool, Singsong Music provides exciting and inspiring singing and music-making sessions for young children.
In a Singsong Music session children can experience:
- joining in fun, interactive singing games to develop confidence, motor skills and coordination;
- learning to play simple instruments as part of a group activity, developing listening, playing and coordination skills;
- listening to and interacting with a wide-range of orchestral and folk instruments including guitar, clarinet, accordion, saxophone, harp and many others;
- songs accompanied by live musical instruments performed by the session leader, which provides a far richer quality of experience than using pre-recorded tracks;
- pure enjoyment of being involved in music-making, with far-reaching positive impacts on children’s confidence, communication, motor skills and coordination.
At Singsong Music we believe that children have an innate love and appreciation of music; our sessions deliver a range of exciting activities designed to stimulate and enhance this interest from an early age.
Singsong works with parents/carers and their children, nurseries, schools and other organisations.
We also provide activities for festivals, parties, parent/toddler groups, play-schemes and other events.